Looking for Automation in Dynamics AX? You just found it! Executive Automats is ultimate tool to test your Axapta.
The resources you need to add custom functionality to your AX.
Our experience, knowledge, and patented Dynamics Automated development support tools ensure you get the development results you need with unrivalled quality assurance and predictability of budget and schedule.
Development is our specialty. Our development teams are supported by our internally developed and patented Dynamics Automated tools, and years of on the job experience.
Our Dynamics Automated tools give us a real and measurable competitive advantage.
- Lower costs and faster time to realization - We have automated what others spend costly man hours on
- Increased quality assurance and performance - Automated testing allows for system inefficiencies to be easily found and sourced increasing quality assurance
- Knowledge Retention and Transfer - all development activities are recorded, documented, organized and stored automatically for future reference, meaning the knowledge stays with the company and is available to all who need it whenever they need it.
- 15 years in the market
- 200+ implementations with custom development completed
- Architects with 15 years of AX experience and 10+ years of Microsoft Certified Trainer experience
- 300+ Microsoft Certifications (top %5 world-wide)
- Project Managers holding PMP Certification
Our flexible cooperation model gives you the highest level of control over your project resources and budget.
Control your resources
Manage and control your resources from start to finish with our flexible cooperation model.
- Choose the resources you need:
- Developers, consultants, Architects, Project Managers
- individually or teams
- Choose where
- On-site or remote
- Choose how long
- Ex: If you need 1 developer and 1 consultant for 100 days, then only 1 developer for the next 50 days. You only pay for what you need.
XPLUS achieves the 2016 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics
XPLUS has achieved the prestigious 2016 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics. Membership in this elite group is based on sales achievements that rank XPLUS in the top echelon of the Microsoft global network of partners. Inner Circle members have performed to a high standard of excellence by delivering valuable solutions that help organizations achieve increased success.
This recognition of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle came during the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) 2016, the company’s annual premier partner event, which took place this year in Toronto, Canada.
2016 Inner Circle members are also invited to the Inner Circle Summit, where they will have a unique opportunity to share strategy and network with Microsoft Dynamics senior leaders and other successful Microsoft Dynamics partners from around the globe.
Find out more info about 2016 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle at http://news.microsoft.com/wpc2016.